Saturday, November 10, 2007

No more horses for now

Profit since last post: -10.25
Total P&L: 1.65

As you can see the last day I made a nice loss, mainly due to my betting on horse races. I just cannot get the hang of it. I make very small profits and then lose big on one race to wipe out the small wins and some more. I don't like this psycologically and therefor I decided to stop trading horse races and concentrate on other sports mainly football. Whithout horse racing I would have made a plus of about 13 euro.

Yesterday I traded the Bundesliga match Duisburg vs. Bochum; a Ruhrgebiet derby. Since both teams are mediocre to say the least, I figured the chance of a 0-0 tie would be big and I layed the over 1.5 goals market. During the first half Bochum scored 0-1. In the 85st minute, when I was just about to get out, Bochum scored again and I lost €2. I then backed the under 2.5 goals in the last minutes and won €6 so I made a small win on this match.

I also made a very small profit on a snooker match, just to try something out. I layed O'Brian in his match against O'Sullivan. Could get out with a win, just before he went on winning the match.

No comments: